We are a Perth, CBD-based commercial law practice.
Unlike other highly-departmentalised law firms, our principals have experience across a broad cross-section of practice areas.
This allows us to see the larger picture where other lawyers can’t.
We take pride in our ability to accurately triage complex legal challenges, and put in place effective strategies to meet them.
- Commercial property acquisitions and divestments (including due diligence)
- Office, industrial, and retail leasing
- Property developments
- Strata titles advice
- Secured lending (including mortgages)
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- General property law advice
- Business acquisitions and divestments
- Shareholder and unitholder agreements
- Hospitality and events
- Intellectual property
- Start-ups and e-commerce
- Data and privacy
- PPSA compliance
- Construction contracts
- General employment law
- Property-related disputes and litigation (including State Administrative Tribunal proceedings)
- General commercial and business disputes and litigation
- Construction disputes and litigation
(including construction contract adjudications)
- Insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Debt recovery
Latest News / Insights
This post explores the requirement under the retail tenancies legislation relating to single basis reviews, and the prohibition against the use of ratchet clauses in retail shop leases.
Stork Davies Legal Advisors is pleased to share that our firm principal Shannon Davies has achieved recognition in the 16th edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia™ in both Leasing Law and Real Property Law, having previously been recognised by Best Lawyers in Leasing Law.
Stork Davies Legal Advisors is delighted to announce that, for the fourth consecutive year, we have been ranked by Doyle’s Guide in its 2023 listing of 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺 & 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘌𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘸 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘮s in Western Australia.