We are a Perth, CBD-based commercial law practice.
Unlike other highly-departmentalised law firms, our principals have experience across a broad cross-section of practice areas.
This allows us to see the larger picture where other lawyers can’t.
We take pride in our ability to accurately triage complex legal challenges, and put in place effective strategies to meet them.
- Commercial property acquisitions and divestments (including due diligence)
- Office, industrial, and retail leasing
- Property developments
- Strata titles advice
- Secured lending (including mortgages)
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- General property law advice
- Business acquisitions and divestments
- Shareholder and unitholder agreements
- Hospitality and events
- Intellectual property
- Start-ups and e-commerce
- Data and privacy
- PPSA compliance
- Construction contracts
- General employment law
- Property-related disputes and litigation (including State Administrative Tribunal proceedings)
- General commercial and business disputes and litigation
- Construction disputes and litigation
(including construction contract adjudications)
- Insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Debt recovery
Latest News / Insights
In written reasons published over two and a half years after the original oral reasons were delivered, the State Administrative Tribunal has held that the use of the term “𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘣” to describe lower horizontal part-lot boundaries on a strata plan is otiose.
This post looks at the Australian Government’s legislative agenda in the area of privacy law, based on proposed key reforms that have either been “agreed” or “agreed-in-principle” by the Government in response to the Privacy Act Review Report published in early 2023.
This post explores the requirement under the retail tenancies legislation relating to single basis reviews, and the prohibition against the use of ratchet clauses in retail shop leases.