(admitted in England and Wales, not admitted in Australia)
Admitted 2017 (in England and Wales)
Telephone: +61 8 6168 5633
Evangeline brings international experience to Stork Davies, having previously qualified as a solicitor in the UK.
Since joining the firm, Evangeline has built on her previous UK experience with work on large-scale property transactions, retail and commercial leasing, business acquisitions and divestments, loan arrangements and recovery matters.
Evangeline is passionate about the law and works closely with clients to assist them to achieve their commercial objectives.
A key focus of her work involves the documentation of retail, industrial and office tenancies, and providing advice on related issues for a wide range of both landlords and tenants.
Evangeline is a 2020 and 2021 participant in the Property Council of Australia’s 500 Women in Property Program, which provides professional development opportunities to women working within the property industry.
Outside of work, she’ll be spotted chasing after her dalmatian while exploring the sights of Perth.
- Acted for the sellers of an apiary and bee-product business involving over 200 apiary sites and associated licence arrangements, together with real estate interests, intellectual property, and plant and equipment
- Acted for a real estate private equity firm on the $18.5M acquisition of a CBD-based office tower
- Acted for the owner of a CBD-based shopping centre arcade on the preparation of COVID-19 rent relief documentation for approximately 50 retail and office tenancies
- Acted for the private owner of a regional shopping centre on the preparation of retail lease documentation
- Advised a CBD-based strata company in relation to its rights and obligations under a series of car parking and right of way easements
- Acted for a Singaporean-based retail landlord on the recovery of lease arrears owed by an insolvent tenant